MushScenario is a userscript compatible with Firefox and Chrome browsers.
A userscript can access the whole content of the pages it acts on and modifies the content of these pages. Only install userscripts from trusted sources!
MushScenario allows you to create or take part in games of Mush totally customised by the imagination of a scenario Author.
- Change characters' names (playable or not)
- Display a custom pitch at the start of a game
- Display pre-established rules
- Can't change the gameplay
- Can't change the balancing or the way the game works
- Doesn't change the Game Rules or the Terms and Conditions applicable to Mush
- Isn't suited for non-casting games (It's recommended you discuss and prepare a game using MushScenario with your teammates)
- Doesn't inform the SDF judges of the rules your casting decides are applicable to that specific game (tell the Communications Officer to make an announcement containing these rules)
- Can't do miracles: some user interface elements can't be changed (e.g.: names shown while hovering a character in a room)
In conclusion, MushScenario is the ideal tool if your casting wants to allow its members to immerge in the universe of your choice and do a full RolePlay game !
If you encounter a bug on Mush, DISABLE any active userscript before reporting it to game devs : it may be one of the userscripts that has problems, not the original website.